Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
Strawberry Watermelon smoothie with mint. Deliciously refreshing with a sweet taste of honey! Happiness in a glass!
This recipe is suitable for paleo, gluten-free, lactose-free and vegetarian diets.
2 Cups frozen watermelon
8 mint leaves
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons water
- Cut the watermelon into bite sized cubes and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- De-stem the strawberries and cut in half.
- Add the watermelon, strawberries, mint, and honey into blender.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds or until smooth and frothy
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
For more delicious Paleo Recipes:
View our Paleo recipes index
Follow our Paleo Zone Recipes boards in Pinterest
Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Google+