Paleo Avocado Popsicles
Green monster ice pops made with avocado, spinach, banana, mango, and almond milk.
1 medium avocado, pitted
1 medium banana, fresh or frozen
1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
2 cups baby spinach
1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Natural sweetener, such as maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Taste the smoothie. If you find that it is not sweet enough, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey into the smoothie and blend.
- Pour smoothie into the ice pop moulds. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the mould, leaving about a quarter of the stick above the mould. Alternatively, you can use the plastic sticks provided in the set.
- Place the moulds into the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- To get the ice pops out of the moulds, run them under warm or hot water for about 5 to 10 seconds before pulling out the ice pops.